By implementing Cambridge Primary our school promotes international education through enhancing certain international values in students development, a strong sense of international awareness, international understanding, tolerance and compassion.
Cambridge Primary is an education programme for young learners that combines a world-class curriculum, high-quality support for teachers and integrated assessment. It develops learner skills and understanding through the primary years in English, mathematics and science.
It gives children excellent preparation for secondary education and provides learning objectives for each year of a child’s primary education. Cambridge Primary is well designed and well structured. It believes in child-centred learning in a child-friendly environment.
Cambridge Primary Programme:
- focuses on developing knowledge and skills in core subjects which form an excellent foundation for future study
- focuses on learners’ development in each year
- provides a natural progression throughout the years of primary education
- is compatible with other curricula, internationally relevant and sensitive to different needs and cultures
- provides schools with international benchmarks
- offers Progression Tests which show progression of a child’s ability
- provides certificate of achievement for each child at the end of primary education.